HaZa Construction Private Limited, one of the growing construction company and one of the subsidiary companies of FALIM Group Private Limited, in the Maldives, is looking for serious candidates to apply for the Construction Manager’s position. This is a newly created position within the company.
HaZa Construction started its business in May 2009. Named after Mr. Hassan Zahir, a Construction Enthusiast and brother in law of the two founders Mr Mohamed Ali and Mr Ahmed Ali, the company has grown from a very small company to a well-accepted construction partner in the country, with 14 completed projects and 13 ongoing projects.
The Managing Director of HaZa Construction Mr Ahmed Ali clarified that the main reason for creating this post is to increase the quality of services that are provided to our customers. “We want to further increase customer satisfaction”, he said. The main role of the Construction Manager would be to ensure all related parties to a project is in sync, from conception of a project to completion. Here is a summarized list of responsibilities:
- Management of all aspects of the construction projects undertaken by the Company
- Reading and modification of drawings through the use of AutoCAD
- Preparation of work schedules including resource allocation
- Project execution, tracking and monitoring progress
- Project financial and supply chain management
- Client management, liaison and involvement in the sales process
- Coordinating between the relevant departments of the Company to assure work is on schedule
- Management of Quality Control and Compliance
- Analysis, management and mitigation of risks
- Coordination and management of multiple construction projects
Following qualifications are expected from candidates;
– Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Construction Management or a related field
– Experience in a managerial capacity in the construction industry is preferred
– Experience as a construction manager or a related post in Maldives
– Competent use of MS. Office, MS. Project and AutoCAD
– Exceptional written and oral communication skills in Dhivehi & English
As per the advertisement posted on September 12, 2018 the application deadline is 10th October 2018.
You will receive detailed information about the position on following link or reach us directly on +960 333 7793.
Author: Aminath Adam