Custom Programming Solutions
ICS had been developing custom programming to cater for unique needs of our customer. Not all software are perfect and fits into the needs of all customers. Small adjustments here and there is always needed. This need is catered by us by becoming a Developer Partner of the software that we sell.
ICS Maldives is at present a developer partner of Intuit, the makers of QuickBooks & QuickBooks POS series of business management software and Retail Pro International LLC, the developer of World’s No.1 Retail software which is mainly targeted to serious retailers of any size. At present the hottest selling add on development of ICS is QBDocs.
At present the hottest selling add on development of ICS is QBDocs designed and developed by Mr. Mohamed Ali, Executive Chairman of ICS.
QBDocs works as an add-on to QuickBooks. The cheque printing feature of QuickBooks does not allow template customization like other documents that are available in QuickBooks. Similar case is with the receipts printing feature. The purpose of QBDocs is to enhance this functionality.
QBDocs supports multiple company files. QBDocs always interacts with the QuickBooks company file that is opened. However, in order for QBDocs to interact with any QuickBooks company file it has to be first added to QB Docs Database.
Following are a list of the features of QB Docs:
- Any number of Bank Accounts
- Any number of QuickBooks Company Data file Supported.
- Cheque & Bill Payment Cheque are supported. Cheques that are marked with “To be printed” are updated to QBDocs for printing.
- Simultaneous multi user is enabled.
- Payment Voucher Numbering with a Custom Prefix for each bank Account.
- None check printing Accounts such as Cash in Hand & Petty Cash Accounts are accommodated.
- Design, attach and print different Cheque Templates to bank accounts.
- Design, attach and print different Payment Voucher Templates to bank accounts.
- Design, attach and print different Bill Payment Voucher Templates to bank accounts.
- Design and print customer receipts.
- All Vouchers can have separate voucher numbering for each bank account.
- All Vouchers have a field to enter Prepared by, checked by, Approved by.
- Option to enter Cash Payee in Cheque.
- Date August 19, 2018
- Tags Custom Programming Solutions