Intuit understands that even though you’re running your own company, you may not be the best accountant. QuickBooks Pro can help you bill clients, manage inventory, track employee hours and create professional invoices and estimates through one simple-to-use interface.
To start with, this is a professional office-based edition of the famous accounting software which tracks both clients and vendors, and handles all banking-related tasks in a simple and automated fashion.
The product is offered in a variety of payment options, including one-time multi-user licenses and annual subscriptions. In fact, subscribing for their updates and promotions often means that the user will be entitled to a special reduction to benefit from in a specific period of time.
The most distinctive benefit of this system given its predecessors is automated reporting: unlike previous editions, the new QuickBooks Pro will allow users to customize reports the way they want them, and schedule them in an organized calendar skipping problematic delays and missed deadlines.
All reports in the system are enabled with smart reporting filters that can be used multiple times to capture even the tiniest, yet relevant payroll item details.
On top of that, the product features a variety of smart searching filters which speed up browsing in a personalized and auto complete manner.
QuickBooks Pro Features, easy to set up, learn and use:
- Organize finances and payroll in one place, and save time on everyday tasks.
- NEW: Automated Reports. Customize your reports and schedule them to be generated and emailed automatically.
- Get answers about your business and use easy-to-see filters within the report to make data easier to interpret.
- Track how your business is doing with one-click financial, tax and sales reports.
- NEW: Smart Search
- NEW: Report Filters
- Improved Multi-User Support.
- Remind users of undeposited funds.
- Showing company file name in deposits summary.
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports. View income and expense trends by category.
- Get a real-time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot.
- Date August 19, 2018
- Tags Business Automation